Monlux Elementary STeM Magnet is one of 173 magnet schools in the LAUSD. Enrollment begins with an application through the LAUSD Office of Student Integration. Detailed information on the application process may be found at echoices.lausd.net.
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS (UPON ACCEPTANCE THROUGH THE OFFICE OF STUDENT INTEGRATION)
Bring the originals of the following documents:
- Your Proof of Residence
- Driver's License, ID Card, Court paper or Affidavit of Parental/Guardian Identification, Caregiver Affidavit
- The new student's original birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, or an affidavit
- New student's immunization record
To show Proof of Residence bring one of the following documents:
- Utility service bills (gas, water, electric)
- Property Taxes
- Rental or lease agreement with additional proof of residence. LAUSD does not accept telephone bills or driver's license as proof of residence.
- Official government mail (Cal Works, Social Security)
Complete Enrollment packages must be in our files before the first day of school.